SA Modern Cursive Font Number Worksheets and Flashcards
This download is designed to teach your students everything they need to know about the numbers from one to twelve using SA Modern Cursive Font.
If you are a parent or carer please click here to be taken to your section.
This download includes:
All of these worksheets and flashcards are completed using SA Modern Cursive Font.
- Worksheets from one to five including bigger pictures and the name of the number.
- Worksheets from five to 10 including smaller pictures and the name of the number.
- Twelve flashcards where the chicks have the numbers from 1 to 12 on their belly, plus the total number (of chicks) down the bottom of the card.
- Twelve flashcards where the chicks have no numbers from 1 to 12 on their belly, but they still have the total number of chicks down the bottom of the card.
- Twelve flashcards that only have the picture of the chicks.
- Twelve flashcards with one large number on them (from one to twelve).
- Four flashcards with a picture of a big chick on each card with nothing on it. You can print multiples of these and use them to teach your students basic addition and subtraction.
- Worksheets from zero to nine that are completed using SA Modern Cursive Font. Each worksheet has a smaller number on the page that will give your students directions on how to form the number.
- Writeboard plain lines worksheet so your student can have some extra practice.
Make up some games with this pack.
Play - Match the Chicks. Match the chicks with numbers on their chest to either/ or both of the chicks with no number on their chest plus the total, or the plain chicks (e.g. play snap, memory and the list go on). Now match them up to the number completed using SA Modern Cursive.
Play - Memory or snap. The key here is to get your students having fun while they learn!
NOTE: This download cannot be purchased separately. Schools, teachers, businesses, or professional persons will require a Writeboards Site Licence.