TAS Beginner Font Divided Line Letter Worksheets
Writeboards® consider that this system (designed by Occupational Therapists), is a brilliant way for your students to learn TAS Beginner Font letter formation.
If you are a parent or carer please click here to be taken to your section.
- This resource will teach your students (in the easiest format) where the letter begins and where it ends.
- Divided Lines worksheets, consist of the same three lines that you will teach your student, however, the system it uses is much more child friendly.
- Instead of having three plain lines in front of them, the three lines are in groups of colours. Divided Lines uses the concept of Sky, Grass, and Dirt.
- For example b starts in the sky and goes down to the grass and finishes in the grass, while p starts in the grass and goes down to the dirt and finishes back up in the grass.
After your students have has mastered this system, it becomes easier to adapt to either dotted thirds or plain lines worksheets.
- The letters in this download are grouped into TAS Beginner Font letter families. As an example of this acd are part of the Anti-Clockwise Family.
- This pack also contains plain sheets of Divided Lines to enable your student to form their own letters without the aide of a tracing worksheet.
NOTE: This download cannot be purchased separately. Schools, teachers, businesses, or professional persons will require a Writeboards Site Licence.