Special Needs TAS Modern Cursive Font Vowel Phonemes Posters
This pack contains an example of all the consonant phonemes in the English language.
- A phoneme is the smallest unit of sound in a word.
- The English language consists of forty four phonemes.
- The twenty six letters of the alphabet are used to record these phonemes.
- Knowing the consonant and vowel phonemes and the various ways they are represented in reading and writing are key skills for your child to develop.
This download includes:
- Two hundred and eleven words using TAS Modern Cursive Font, with descriptive pictures for each word.
The phoneme within the word is colour coded and completed using an orange colour, to make it easy for your child to understand.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Related Products for Parents: