Australian Handwriting Worksheets
- There are five totally different writing styles that are used in Australia, it all depends on what State your child lives in.
- There are some exceptions to this rule (please see note at the bottom of this page).
- Writeboards have worksheets for your child that includes every State in Australia.
- All our worksheets are bright and colourful. They have been designed to engage your child in the learning process and make it fun.
If you are a teacher, school or professional person please click here to be taken to your section.
- Writeboards use the best fonts in the world and offer a money back guarantee on all our State worksheets.
Select Your Home State
NOTE: With the National Curriculum the above rules were changed it a little, so that now it was up to the individual school or teacher to choose which font they wanted to use, as long as they chose one of the five Australian fonts.
Since the National Curriculum Writeboards have noticed that around ninety eight percent of schools are staying with their original State font.
If you are concerned about this, our suggestion would be to check with the school that your child will be attending.