Writeboards Clear Handwriting Board for Special Needs
We have been recommending the use of Writeboards for nearly 8 years now as a Writeboard is one of the best products to teach children to form their letters correctly.
I highly recommend Writeboards.
Blanche Kairies, Paediatric Occupational Therapist, Sydney.
Read More Testimonials...
This is the Writeboard for Special Needs Parents. If this is not you please click here to be taken to your section.
The Writeboard will:
- Increase your child's confidence level.
- Give your child the power to score 100 out of 100 each time they use the Writeboard by enabling them to erase their mistakes.
- Help your child learn at an accelerated pace, by simply being able to trace exactly what they need to learn.
- Help your child excel at school The Writeboard can be used to assist your child to learn any subject.
- Hold your child's attention span for a longer period of time
- Put the Fun back into learning for your child. Children love using the Writeboard.
Put your child ahead of the rest and purchase one now.
More Information about the Writeboard:
- The Writeboards can be used with whiteboard markers, dry-erase crayons, watercolour paint and even permanent marker.
- Anything that is placed underneath the Writeboard can instantly be traced over without the restriction of a frame to baulk your child's hand as they learn.
- The Writeboard can be photographed so you can keep copies of your child's best work for years to come.
- Use any book that you buy your child over and over again. Instead of your child writing straight into the book...place the Writeboard over the page and get your child to write on the Writeboard instead of the page.
The four feet of the Writeboard sit on top of the A4 page, that way the two pieces (that is the Writeboard and the page) move as one piece. There is nothing more frustrating for your child if they are attempting to trace something and one of the surfaces moves.
- The Writeboard does not stain or shadow or require any chemicals to be cleaned.
- We have thousands of colourful worksheets to help your child succeed.
- The Writeboard has been in schools for over eight years and the original ones are still being used today.
- Our eco-friendly Writeboard is 100% Australian owned and made.
Related Products for Special Needs Parents: