TAS Modern Cursive Font Divided Lines Worksheets for Special Needs
Most children know where the sky is in relation to both the grass and dirt.
- This wonderful system in the easiest way for your child to learn to form their alphabet.
- Instead of your child having three plain lines in front of them, the three lines are in groups of colours. Divided Lines uses the concept of Sky, Grass and Dirt.
- For example b starts in the sky and goes down to the grass and finishes in the grass, while p starts in the grass and goes down to the dirt and finishes back up in the grass.
- After your child has mastered this system, they can easily adapt it to the three plain lines.
This printable download includes:
- The complete TAS Modern Cursive Font. lower case alphabet.
The TAS worksheets are grouped into TAS Modern Cursive Font letter families. As an example of this acd are part of the Anti-Clockwise Family.
- Plain divided line worksheets to enable your child to learn to form letters without the help of a tracing worksheet.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.