SA Cursive Handwriting Worksheets for Special Needs
Forty eight worksheets to teach your child the basics of cursive writing completed using SA Modern Cursive Font. This normally starts around Year 3.
This printable download includes:
- Beginners Cursive Sheet (basic cursive).
- Diagonal Joins - The letters a, c, d, e, h, i, k, l, m, n, q, s, t and u.
- Diagonal Joins with a drop on join - The Letters a and c, d and e, h and i, k and l, m and n, t and u.
- Diagonal Joins to head and body letters - The Letters a and c, d and e, h and i, k and l, m and n, t and u.
- Diagonal Joins, bottom up letters - The Letters b, p and s. Diagonal Joins, bottom up letters with drop on - The Letters b, p and s.
- Diagonal crossbar joins - The letter f. Diagonal crossbar joins to head and body letters - The Letter f.
- Horizontal Joins (hooks) letters - The Letters o, r, v and w. Horizontal Joins (hooks) with drop on letter - The Letters o, r, v and w. Horizontal Joins to head and body letters - The Letters o and r, v and w. Horizontal Joins that dip in the joining letter - The Letter e.
- Letters that don't join letters - g, j, x, y and z.
- The quick brown fox, Writeboard Lines for extra practice and Plain Writeboards template (for drawing and painting etc.).
The colour of the letters (in this download) are light blue, as a lighter colour is required to establish that the joins are being made successfully.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.