Dotted Third Lines for Special Needs with TAS Alphabet at the Bottom of Each Page
- When your child starts school in TAS they will learn to form letters using TAS Modern Cursive Font.
- Most schools will teach your child on special lines called dotted thirds.
- These lines have been designed to teach your child the right size for each TAS letter.
- Writeboard Dotted Thirds have the added benefit of displaying the lower case alphabet (completed using TAS Modern Cursive Font) down the bottom of each worksheet.
This printable download contains dotted thirds in:
- Dotted Thirds worksheets in 24 mm.
Dotted Thirds worksheets in 18 mm.
Dotted Thirds worksheets in 14 mm (x 2).
Dotted Thirds worksheet in 12 mm.
- Dotted Thirds worksheet in 10 mm.
- Dotted Thirds worksheet in 8 mm.
- Plain Writeboards Worksheet to practice drawing freehand letters.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.