- TAS Beginner Font emotion flashcards are a great resource for your classroom.
- This printable download will help you teach your students all about emotions and feelings.
If you are a parent of carer please click here to be taken to your section.
This download includes:
- Twenty four different emotions.
- Flashcards come both with and without the written emotion (which is completed using TAS Beginner Font handwriting).
- Get your students to match the name of the emotion with the picture of the emotion.
Emotions included in this download are:
Brave, Cranky, Curious, Disappointed, Embarrassed, Excited, Frustrated, Happy, Hopeful, Hurt, Jealous, Left out, Loved, Mad, Optimistic, Proud, Sad, Scared, Sensitive, Shy, Sick, Silly, Sleepy and Sorry. They are all completed in flashcard format.
Have some fun with your students playing games with the flashcards such as match the picture to the word or even a game of memory... just to name a few.
NOTE: This download cannot be purchased separately. Schools, teachers, businesses, or professional persons will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
To find out about how the Writeboard can save you money, plus increase the confidence level of your students at the same time, please choose your category: