NSW Foundation Font - Large Letters on Dotted Third Lines
This download will teach your child how to form the NSW Foundation Font lower case letters on the largest possible dotted third lines.
This download contains:
- The twenty six letters of the alphabet with one worksheet devoted to each letter.
- Each of these worksheets have directional arrows to help you child learn the correct formation of each letter.
- There is extra line room for your child to practice forming their own letters.
- Once your child starts to form the letters correctly they can then progress onto the extra worksheets (we have added) that have three letters to a page.
- There is a separate dotted line worksheet (that is blank) for them to practice without the guide of the directional arrows.
- We have also included a plain Writeboards worksheet so your child can practice drawing freehand. The NSW Foundation Font lowercase letters are also included at the bottom of this worksheet.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Related Products for Parents: