NSW Foundation Font - Number Worksheets and Flashcards
This download is bright and colourful and will teach your child everything about the numbers from one to twelve using NSW Foundation Font.
This download includes:
- NSW and ACT number worksheets from one to five including bigger pictures and the name of the number.
NSW and ACT number worksheets from five to 10 including smaller pictures and the name of the number.
- Twelve flashcards where the chicks have the numbers from 1 to 12 on their belly, plus the total number (of chicks) down the bottom of the card.
- Twelve flashcards where the chicks have no numbers from 1 to 12 on their belly, but they still have the total number of chicks down the bottom of the card.
- Twelve flashcards that only have the picture of the chicks.
- Twelve flashcards with one large number on them (from one to twelve).
- Four flashcards with a picture of a big chick on each card with nothing on it. You can print multiples of these and use them to teach your child basic addition and subtraction.
- Number worksheets from zero to nine that are completed using NSW Foundation Font. Each worksheet has a smaller number on the page that will give you directions how to form the number.
- Writeboard plain lines worksheet for your child to practice forming the NSW and ACT numbers by themselves.
Have some fun with your child and make up some games with this pack.
Play - Match the Chicks. Match the chicks with numbers on their chest to either/ or both of the chicks with no number on their chest plus the total, or the plain chicks. (e.g. play snap, memory and the list go on). Now match them up to the number completed using NSW Foundation Font.
Play - Memory or snap. The key here is to get your child having fun while they learn.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Related Products for Parents: