- This TAS Beginner Font printable download is colour coded. The consonants that are blended are orange in colour to enable your students to clearly recognise the consonant blend.
- All the beginning blends have worksheets that have a mix of two consonant blends on each page.
- The flashcards (that have the combination letters on them) can be utilised so your student can identify the right blend to put in the square for the word.
- There are six examples of the phonic blend and six pictures per worksheet.
If you are a parent or carer please click here to be taken to your section.
This download includes:
- Sixteen Flashcards with both the beginning and the end consonant blends that are colour coded in orange completed in TAS Beginner Font.
- Twenty one posters with beginning blends and endings, including six words and pictures per page completed in TAS Beginner Font.
Twenty one worksheets with the beginning consonant blend missing. Each worksheet has a combination of two different blends per page completed in TAS Beginner Font.
- Twelve worksheets with end blends (including six words and pictures per page) completed in TAS Beginner Font.
NOTE: This download cannot be purchased separately. Schools, teachers, businesses, or professional persons will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
To find out about how the Writeboard can save you money, plus increase the confidence level of your students at the same time, please choose your category: