SA Modern Cursive Font handwriting worksheets that include the entire lower case alphabet and numbers from 0 to 9. This is the style of writing your child will learn when they start school.
- All the SA worksheets can be used both with the Writeboard and with play dough.
- This is great for both fine motor skills and the recognition of each individual letter and number.
- Each worksheet contains a smaller version of the letter or number that your child will learn and guides them by providing directional arrows on how to form each one.
- It also reveals for your child the exact size they are supposed to be when they are written on the three writing lines (dotted thirds) that your child will learn when they start school.
- To start with guide your child's hand to show them the correct way to form the letter or number. It will not be long before your child will be doing it without any assistance from you.
- This is great finger painting exercise - Put a worksheet under the Writeboard and then load your child's finger with watercolour paint and watch them have fun forming their letters.
Once your child can confidently draw both these letters and numbers, reduce their size by printing 2 to a page, 4 to a page on so on...
This download includes:
- Worksheets that include the twenty six lower case letters of the alphabet completed using SA Modern Cursive Font handwriting.
- Worksheet that include the numbers from zero to nine completed using SA Modern Cursive Font handwriting.
- Writeboards® large lines worksheet to practice forming the letters on the Writeboard without a tracing worksheet to assist them.
- Writeboards® plain worksheet for drawing, painting, doodling, playing games etc.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Related Product for Parents: