Help your child excel at school with theonly SA worksheetson the market thatcome with a money back guarantee.
You can be assured that your childwill belearning to form both their letters and numbers the right way for school!
"The School Starter Pack is such great value for money. I didn't understand all the different handwriting fonts in Australia; however, the money back guarantee gave me the peace of mind that my son was learning using the right one. I would highly recommend this product."
NOTE: This product is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.Please contact us to find out more.
Our SA Modern Cursive Font (also know as SA Beginner's Alphabet) School Starter Pack also comes with our Writeboard (our reusable writing board).
Our Writeboard will also increase your child's level of confidence & enable them to practice until they get it right.
SA School Starter Pack includes:
One clear reusable writing board - Usingour eco-friendly Writeboard you only ever have to print the page once...Your child can then practice using that same page thousands of timesover & over again.
Two whiteboard markers.
One magnetic Writeboard eraser.
One storage tinthat also doubles as the perfect lap table for the Writeboard so it can be used in the car, at the park, on the lounge etc.
508 pages of free worksheets and flashcards.
SA School Starter Pack includes the following 508 Pages...
1. Play Dough Lower Case Letters & Numbers- Includes twenty six lower case alphabet worksheets and ten number worksheets. These can also be printed two or four to a page and be used as flashcards. All of these are completed using SA handwriting.
2. Play Dough Upper Case Letters- Includes fifty two upper case alphabet worksheets with one letter and picture per page. They come both with and without directional arrows for tracing. These can also be printed two or four to a page to be used as flashcards. All of these are completed using SA handwriting.
3. Shape and Colour Pack - Includes thirty seven pages. One shape poster; eight shape flashcards; ten dot to dot pages; eight shape trace the outline pages; four find the shape and colour pages; eight shape bingo pages and four number pages from one to twelve. All of these are completed using SA handwriting.
4. Dolch Words Flashcards- Includes three hundred and fifteen individual flashcards and thirty bingo sheets to play games. All of these are completed using SA handwriting.
5. Arithmetic Bingo- Includes fifteen individual picture bingo cards: sixty eight picture bingo flashcards; sixty six addition and sixty six subtraction flashcards; plus twelve individual number flashcards. All of these are completed using SA handwriting.
6. Fluency Patterns- Includes twenty two pages of different patterns that will assist your child in learning to form both letters and numbers.
7. Large Dotted Third Letters - Includes twenty six pages with three letters to a pages in both both and outline lettering; nine pages (with three letters to a page) in outline lettering; nine pages (with three letters to a page) in bold lettering; one bonus page of plain lines for your child to practice forming their letters without any guide. All of these are completed using SA handwriting.
8. Worksheet Pack A- Includes one hundred and four pages of the lowercase alphabet competed in dots, outline and bold lettering; one hundred and four pages of the uppercase alphabet competed in dots, outline and bold lettering; twenty pages of numbers from 0 to 9 competed in dots, outline and bold lettering. All of these are completed using SA handwriting.
9. Learn to Tell the Time Stage 1 - Includes 26 worksheets both with and without the answer; twenty four flashcards both with and without the answer; two plain clocks both with and without the digital display to enable your child to fill in the answer; an achievement award for finishing the course. This download uses generic handwriting.
When Your Child uses our Writeboard you only have to print the page once and then you can use the same worksheet again and again...
"My daughter loves her School Starter Pack and Writeboard. I have noticed that her confidence level has improved and even her teacher has commented on how well she is doing at school ."