"The write on / wipe off element encourages students to have another go, measuring progress only against themselves."
"The Writeboard has so many different uses... not only do my students use it as a valuable tool for practising their handwriting, we use it for painting and printing lesson in Creative Art sessions."
- Enables you to teach your students at an accelerated pace.
- Raises your students confidence level and encourages them to try again.
- Makes it easy to differentiate lessons and brings a fun novelty factor into your classroom.
- Helps you students to learn any subject as they can trace exactly what they need to learn.
- Has no frame around it to baulk your students hand, it is just the same as writing on a piece of paper.
- Is a unique, portable, engaging, and eco-friendly board that will also give your students independence and control of their learning.
- Can be photographed, scanned or photocopied to retain a permanent work sample for your students records.
- Can be used with whiteboard marker, dry-erase crayons, watercolour paint and even permanent marker.
- Can be used with the teachers blackline masters and existing teaching paraphernalia.
- Does not stain or shadow or require any chemicals to be cleaned.
- Has accessories that include over 2100 colourful worksheets and templates for each State in Australia.
With a Writeboard:
- You only ever have to print the page once and it will last for years to come.
- There are no subject restrictions.
- Your students performance levels will be lifted as they will be tracing exactly what they need to learn.
- Your students can score 100 out of 100 every time they use the Writeboard by simply erasing their mistakes.
- The Writeboard and the worksheet move as one piece.
- You can use 100% of every textbook without breaching copyright.
Remember to watch our quick video...