VIC, WA and NT Upper Case Letters for Special Needs Students
Teach your child the VIC Modern Cursive Font upper case letters. These handwriting letters are used in VIC, WA and NT schools.
This download includes:
- Twenty six letters of the alphabet with directional arrows.
- Twenty six letters of the alphabet without directional arrows.
- One plain Writeboards worksheet for extra practice.
- All the worksheets have been designed to be used both with play dough and our reusable Writeboard.
- Each worksheet contains one letter and one picture.
To turn the worksheets into 208 great flashcards, just print 4 pictures to a page, laminate and then cut them out to play fun games with your child.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Related Products for Parents: