QCursive Large Dotted Third Letters
This download will teach your child how to form the QCursive lower case letters on the largest possible dotted third lines.
- Many schools use these special lines because they can easily teach your child the exact size the letter is supposed to be.
This download contains:
- The twenty six letters of the alphabet with one worksheet devoted to each letter.
- Each of these worksheets have directional arrows to help your child learn the correct formation of each letter.
- There is extra line room for your child to practice forming their own letters.
- Once your child starts to form the letters correctly they can then progress onto the extra worksheets (we have added) that have three letters to a page.
- There is a separate dotted line worksheet (that is blank) for your child to practice without the guide of the directional arrows. The QCursive alphabet is at the bottom of the worksheet.
- We have also included a plain Writeboards worksheet so your child can practice drawing freehand. The QCursive lowercase letters are also include at the bottom of this worksheet.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Get this Free, along with extra worksheets and our Reusable Writing Board...in some of our Great Kits Below