Help Writeboards Set up our Kids Wellness Centres
- We have are very proud to say that we have been in business since 2008. When we first launched Writeboards we only had our cumbersome A3 Writeboard and a grand total of forty three worksheets (to use with our Writeboard).
- Now we have our A4 Writeboard and a combined total of well over 15,000 sheets of learning.
- These include thousands of worksheets, CVC flashcards, busy books, animal phonics, drawing, colouring, and games. They not only work with our Writeboard, but they also work with iPads, phones, tablets, smart-boards as so forth.
- Over the fourteen years we have been in business we have created colourful worksheets, flashcards, and programs that have been requested by Department of Education, Teachers, Principals, Childcare Centres, and Occupational Therapists etc.
- We have endeavoured to keep expanding our range each year.
In the beginning we knew we had a great product that would definitely help save the environment, however, we never envisaged that the Writeboards that we sold over thirteen years ago into schools, would still be in existence, and used today.
- Over those fourteen years not one Writeboard has ever been returned to us, and to our knowledge not one has ever been broken.
- We must admit that this is not great for our turnover; however, it is great news for our environment.
- With our Writeboard you only ever have to print the page once and that one page can last well over thirteen years (on our current statistics).
- Each time a school or parent purchases our Writeboard (rather than an imported dry-erase board) they are not only saving trees being cut down, they are also eliminating the recycling process (which uses many resources and harmful chemicals).
- Each time a school or parent buys a Writeboard (rather than an imported dry-erase board) they are also saving our landfill.
- These imported boards will never disintegrate. Just in Australia there are hundreds of thousands of these that have been thrown into our landfill.
- These dry-erase boards (whiteboards) were invented in 1975 and it amazes us that schools, teachers, and parents etc. continue to use these disposable, useless products.
Our Writeboard is 99% recyclable and to this day, we have not even recycled one of them.
Our Main Goal
Our goal from the very beginning has always been about children and it remains the same today.
Our long term goal is to set up a "Wellness Centre" for children that have suffered from abuse and neglect at the hands of adults and abusive government systems. We are passionate about the protection of children as they do not have a voice to protect themselves.
Our first "Wellness Centre" will be set up in NSW (as that is where we are based), however, we would love to set one up in each State of Australia and then take the idea overseas.
Thank You in Advance for Helping Children Have a Voice!
When you purchase something from Writeboards, know that you are contributing to a company that is passionate about the protection and wellbeing of children.
Thank You in Advance for Your Support!