TAS Modern Cursive Font Sign Language Flashcards
This download will teach your child basic sign language using one hand. It uses ASL sign language which is the most commonly used sign language in the world.
It also includes the first 100 Fry sight words, which are the most used words in reading and writing.
The idea with this download is to teach your child:
- Basic sign language.
- The first 100 Fry sight words.
- How to recognise the upper case letters for TAS Beginner Font.
- That learning is about having fun.
When both the sign language flashcards and the Fry sight word flashcards are combined you will have the ultimate learning experience for your child.
You can play games:
- Your child has to match the sign language flashcards to spell the fry sight word flashcards.
- Your child has to sign the fry word flashcards (using their hand).
- Play a game of memory with your child using both set of flashcards.
- And the list goes on and on...
This downloads contains:
- Upper case sign language flashcards from A to Z with one letter and one sign on each card (completed using TAS Modern Cursive Font) x 26 cards.
- Extra sign language flashcards with the most commonly used letters to enable your child to learn to spell words (completed using TAS Modern Cursive Font) x 26 cards.
- Sign language flashcards from A to Z without the name of the letter on the flashcard x 26 cards.
- Extra sign language flashcards for each of the vowels (without the name of the letter on the card) for spelling out words (10 cards)
- The first 100 Fry Sight words in flashcard format completed using TAS Beginner Font x 100 cards.
Combine learning words and learning sign language into one fun package. In total this download contains one hundred and eighty eight flashcards (188 flashcards).
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Get this Download Included for Free in some of our Package Deals