Teach Your Child How to Tell the Hourly Time
Stage 1 of this course will teach your child how to tell the time by the hour, both on the clock and also on digital display.
- This course is colour coded to make is easier for your child to understand.
- The orange hand represents the o'clock, while on the digital display it represents the orange boxes (00).
- The green hand represents the hour, while on the digital display it represents the green box/and or boxes.
Stage 1 of this course has been trialled on a four year old with fantastic results!
This download includes:
- Twelve full size clocks with digital display with the time shown.
Twelve full size clocks with digital display with the time shown.
- Fifteen flashcards with numbers, hands of the clock and 00 on them.
Twelve flashcards with the clock and digital display with the time shown.
Twelve flashcards with the clock and digital display with no answers.
- One full size big clock.
- One full size final clock with digital display.
- Achievement Award for completion of Stage 1.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Get this Free, along with extra worksheets and our Reusable Writing Board...in some of our Great Kits Below