TAS Modern Cursive Font Alphabet Worksheets
- This pack follows the phonic system for initial sounds, which in itself is a milestone for your child to achieve.
- Example: The initial sound for "a" is apple and not aeroplane, and the initial sound for "p" it is for pig and not phone.
This download includes:
- Twenty six individual worksheets with one letter to a page and four matching pictures.
- Twenty six flashcards with a lower case letter on each card.
- Twenty six flashcards that include one picture and the name of that picture.
- Twenty six flashcards that have one letter to each card.
- Twenty extra flashcards with common lowercase letters to enable you to spell out words for your child.
- A guide for parents so you can teach your child where the letter starts and where it ends.
All of these worksheets and flashcards have been completed using TAS Modern Cursive Font.
The reason that these letters have been designed in an outline form is so that to begin with, you can teach your child to run their finger around the inside of the letter. This is a great way to teach your child the shape of each letter.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Get this Download Included for Free in some of our Package Deals