"I highly recommend this product and company to other child care centres as well as to anyone working with children or young people."
- Will save your centre money day after day and year after year.
- Has been in schools for over eight years and the original ones are still being used today.
- Does not stain or shadow or require any chemicals to be cleaned.
- Can be used with whiteboard markers, dry-erase crayons and watercolour paint. All applications will be removed with ease.
- Is A4 in size and easy to hold and manage for younger children.
- Makes it easy to differentiate activities and brings a fun novelty factor into your classroom.
- Is a great tool for school readiness and teaching your students how to form their alphabet and numbers, write their name, identify shapes and colours and the list goes on...
- Provides a wonderful surface for finger painting, stamp painting, free painting. No more holes in the paper for the heavy handed child.
- Can be used with a light box.
- Has no frame around it to baulk your students hand, it is just the same as writing on a piece of paper.
- Can be photographed, scanned of photocopied to retain a permanent work sample for your students records.
With a Writeboard:
- You only ever have to print the page once and it will last for years to come.
- Your students can trace a hand, a face, a foot, a leaf, a feather etc..
- Your students will have more confidence in themselves. If they make a mistake it can simply be erased.
- You will watch your students gravitate towards the Writeboard without any encouragement from educators and be eager to learn new things.
Writeboards also have bright and colourful engaging worksheets available.