CVC Flashcard & Games Package for Teachers
My students love this package, they would be happy to use it every day. Our principal purchased a licence that also covered our learning support teacher; she has also been successful using it with her students.
If you are teacher in Australia, click here to get the right handwriting Font for your school.
This printable download has one hundred and ninety five pages that include our:
- CVC Flashcard Package.
- CVC Games Package.
Our CVC Flashcard Package includes:
- 228 individual CVC flashcards that can be printed on either A4 or A3 paper.
- Help your students learn both their CVC words and also rhyming.
Our CVC Games Package includes:
- Thirty four game cards with the two letter ending in pictures (e.g. ab, et etc.) and a blank square at the beginning.
- Five game cards with one vowel picture letter in the middle, leaving two blank spaces for your student to create a word (see picture above).
- Twenty one pages of flashcard animal pictures so you do not have to keep printing over and over again.
- Thirty four game cards with the two letter ending in letters (e.g. ab, et etc.) and a blank square at the beginning.
- Five game cards with one vowel letter in the middle, leaving two blank spaces for your student to create a word.
- Twenty seven pages of flashcard letters so you do not have to keep printing over and over again.
- One blank game card.
Bonus: CVC Picture and Letter Grid (pictured above). You can place either pictures or letters on the grid and your student has to match them with either a picture or a letter.
What can you do with this package?
- Use the CVC Flashcards to learn new words on the games cards.
- Use the CVC flashcards to match pictures and letters on the blank grid.
- Play games of bingo.
- Match the phonic pictures to the letters.
- Find the rhyming card or play I spy.
- Find that cards that start with...
- Learn to spell CVC words using both letters and pictures.
- Play independently (kids love making words by themselves).
- Play memory or hide and seek (using both letter and pictures flashcards) and the list goes on...