Dotted Third Lines for NSW & ACT Handwriting
- When your child starts school in NSW or the ACT they will learn to form letters using NSW Foundation Font.
- Most schools will teach your child on special lines called dotted thirds.
- These lines have been designed to teach your child the right size for each NSW and ACT letter.
- Writeboard Dotted Thirds have the added benefit of displaying the lower case alphabet (completed using NSW Foundation Font) down the bottom of each worksheet.
This download contains dotted thirds in:
- Dotted Thirds worksheet in 24 mm.
Dotted Thirds worksheet in 18 mm.
Dotted Thirds worksheet in 14 mm (x2).
Dotted Thirds worksheet in 12 mm.
- Dotted Thirds worksheet in 10 mm.
- Dotted Thirds worksheet in 8 mm.
- Plain Writeboards Worksheet to practice drawing freehand letters.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.