Animal Phonics Posters for Your Classroom
These animal posters look great in my classroom and my students love them. I also purchased the flashcard package and I have created a game they have to match the flashcard and the phonic sound to the poster, lots of fun.
If your do not teach in NSW or the ACT please click here to get the right handwriting style for your students.
This printable download includes:
- 26 pages with one phonic letter and picture per page.
- These are great to use in your classroom as a frieze or a feature wall.
- Use them as placemats for play dough or other activities etc.
- Our posters are completed using the best NSW Foundation Font in the world and we back that with our 100% money back guarantee.
- These posters can be printed on A3 or A4 paper, or for smaller versions two to a page.
- All our animal posters also interact with our Animal Phonics and CVC Range.
If you would like to see all the pictures that are included, just go to our desk strips.