CVC Games Package QCursive Font
My students have had so much fun with this pack. The great part is they do not even realise it is a lesson when we use it.
If you do not teach in QLD click here to get your schools individual handwriting style.
This printable download includes one hundred and twenty nine pages:
- Thirty four game cards with the two letter ending in pictures (e.g. ab, et etc.) and a blank square at the beginning.
- Five game cards with one vowel picture letter in the middle, leaving two blank spaces for your student to create a word (see picture above).
- Twenty one pages of flashcard animal pictures so you do not have to keep printing over and over again.
- Thirty four game cards with the two letter ending in letters (e.g. ab, et etc.) and a blank square at the beginning.
- Five game cards with one vowel letter in the middle, leaving two blank spaces for your student to create a word.
- Twenty seven pages of flashcard letters so you do not have to keep printing over and over again.
- One blank game card.
Bonus: CVC Picture and Letter Grid (pictured above). You can place either pictures or letters on the grid and your student has to match them with either a picture or a letter.
What can you do with this download?
- It enables you to teach three different ways, using the animal phonic pictures, using the letters or you can use a combination of both.
- Play games of bingo.
- Match the phonic pictures to the letters
- Find the rhyming card or play I spy.
- Find that cards that start with...
- Teach the spelling of CVC words using both letters and pictures.
- Let them play independently (kids love making words by themselves).
- Play memory or hide and seek (using both letter and pictures flashcards) and the list goes on...
- All our games will also work with iPads, tablets and smartboards.
Writeboards use the best QCursive Font in the world and back that with our 100% money back guarantee.
Note: QCursive Font is also known as QLD Modern Cursive Font and QLD Beginner Font