Fluency Patterns For Special Needs Students
- Writeboards fluency pattern worksheets will help your child to write both neatly and clearly, plus they will also teach your child how to control their pencil.
- Many Occupational Therapists use fluency patterns to teach children how to write.
- These patterns will teach your child how to trace many different shapes and patterns and use different movements with their hand that will assist them to form both letters and numbers.
- Fluency patterns are just a helpful step along the way that will definitely assist your child's handwriting in the future.
- This download includes twenty two different worksheets that will assist your child to learn to form both letters and numbers.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Related Products for Parents: