Special Needs Beginner Music Pack
This pack has been designed by a qualified piano teacher for ease of use.
- In total there are forty two worksheets (which includes flashcards).
- The contents of this printable download cover the basics in music.
This download includes:
- Posters - Keyboard image for both treble and bass clef with the name on the notes.
- Two worksheets for lines and spaces listed for both treble and bass clef.
- Note value chart worksheets and time signatures worksheets (x 3).
- Worksheets - Fill in the keyboards with the right notes (both treble and bass).
- Treble clef worksheet completed in outline with directional arrows (large). Treble clef completed in outline (large).
- Treble clef worksheets completed in bold with directional arrows (large). Treble clef completed in bold (large).
- Trace and draw the treble clef free hand worksheet.
- Trace and draw the bass clef free hand worksheet.
- Name the lines and spaces in the treble clef worksheet.
- Name the lines and spaces in the bass clef worksheet.
- Fill in the note values and names worksheet.
- Fill in the time signature and beats worksheet (x 3).
- Fill in the missing beats worksheet (x 2).
- Name the notes in the treble and bass worksheet (x 2).
- Cheat sheet for parents and carers on the above two sheets.
- Music questions worksheet (x 2).
- Writeboards plain stave worksheet to practice notes, key signatures, timing, writing music etc.
- Treble clef notes with names on them (x 8).
- Bass clef notes with names on them (x 8).
- Treble and bass clef with names on them.
- Note values with names on them (x 6).
- Time signatures with definitions on them (x 4).
- Treble clef notes with no answers (x 8).
- Bass clef notes with no answers (x 8).
- Treble and bass clef with no answers.
- Note values without the answers (x 6).
- Time signatures with no answers (four).
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Related Products for Parents: