Forty eight worksheets to teach your child the basics of cursive writing completed using TAS Beginner Font. This normally starts around Year 3.
This download includes:
All of these worksheets are completed using TAS Beginner Font. This is the cursive handwriting style for TAS.
- Beginners Cursive Sheet (basic cursive).
- Diagonal Joins - The letters a, c, d, e, h, i, k, l, m, n, t and u.
- Diagonal Joins with a drop on join - The Letters a and c, d and e, h and i, k and l, m and n, t and u.
- Diagonal Joins to head and body letters - The Letters a and c, d and e, h and i, k and l, m and n, t and u.
- Diagonal Joins to crossbar letters - The Letters f and t. Crossbar Strokes - The Letters f and t.
- Horizontal Joins (hooks) letters - The Letters o, r, v and w. Horizontal Joins - The Letters r, v and w. Horizontal Joins from the Letter f, Horizontal Joins to the start of the letters - The Letters f and o.
- The quick brown fox, Writeboard Lines for extra practice and Plain Writeboards template (for drawing and painting etc.).
The colour of the letters (in this download) are light blue, as a lighter colour is required to establish that the joins are being made successfully.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Related Products for Parents: