Special Needs TAS Modern Cursive Font Cursive Handwriting Worksheets
Forty eight worksheets to teach your child the basics of cursive writing completed using TAS Modern Cursive Font. This normally starts around Year 3.
This download includes:
All of these worksheets are completed using TAS Modern Cursive Font. This is the cursive handwriting style for TAS.
- Beginners Cursive Sheet (basic cursive).
- Diagonal Joins - The letters a, c, d, e, h, i, k, l, m, n, t and u.
- Diagonal Joins with a drop on join - The Letters a and c, d and e, h and i, k and l, m and n, t and u.
- Diagonal Joins to head and body letters - The Letters a and c, d and e, h and i, k and l, m and n, t and u.
- Diagonal Joins to crossbar letters - The Letters f and t. Crossbar Strokes - The Letters f and t.
- Horizontal Joins (hooks) letters - The Letters o, r, v and w. Horizontal Joins - The Letters r, v and w. Horizontal Joins from the Letter f, Horizontal Joins to the start of the letters - The Letters f and o.
- The quick brown fox, Writeboard Lines for extra practice and Plain Writeboards worksheet (for drawing and painting etc.).
The colour of the letters (in this download) are light blue, as a lighter colour is required to establish that the joins are being made successfully.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Related Products for Parents: