CVC Flashcard & Games Bundle - TAS Handwriting
This bundle is excellent. My daughter used her CVC flashcards to learn to make words on her game cards. She now knows all her CVC words. I would definitely recommend this product!
If you do not live in TAS, click here to get your child's individual handwriting style.
This printable download contains our:
- CVC Flashcard Bundle.
- CVC Games Bundle.
Our CVC Flashcard Bundle includes:
- 228 individual flashcards that can be printed on either A4 or A3 paper, or print two or four to a page for a smaller flashcard.
- All our CVC flashcards are completed using TAS Modern Cursive Font for TAS handwriting.
Our CVC Games Bundle includes:
- Thirty four game cards with the two letter ending in pictures (e.g. ab, et etc.) and a blank square at the beginning.
- Five game cards with one vowel picture letter in the middle, leaving two blank spaces for your child to create a word blank card (see picture).
- One blank game card for your child to make their own words.
- Twenty one pages of flashcard animal pictures so you do not have to keep printing over and over again.
- Thirty four game cards with the two letter ending in letters (e.g. ab, et etc.) and a blank square at the beginning.
- Five game cards with one vowel letter in the middle, leaving two blank spaces for your child to create a CVC word.
- Twenty seven pages of flashcard letters so you do not have to keep printing over and over again.
Bonus: CVC Picture and Letter Grid (pictured above). You can place either pictures or letters on the grid and your child has to match them with either a picture or a letter.
Thank you for this great bundle. I bought this for my 5 year old son and now he is teaching his 3 year old sister her phonic letters and how to spell CVC words. It has kept him entertained for hours on end. I love the fact that he has also been happy playing by himself.
What can you do with these flashcards?
- Use the CVC Flashcards to learn new words on the games cards.
- Use the CVC flashcards to match pictures and letters on the blank grid.
- Play games of bingo with yourself, friends or family.
- Match the phonic pictures to the letters.
- Find the rhyming card or play I spy.
- Find that cards that start with...
- Learn to spell their CVC words using both letters and pictures.
- Play independently (kids love making words by themselves).
- Play memory or hide and seek (using both letter and pictures flashcards) and the list goes on...