Teach Your Child to Recognise Patterns using Subitising
- Recognising numbers represented as dot patterns is an important step in developing number sense for your child.
- With these flashcards you can teach your teach to recognise small groups (up to 10) on a number grid.
- These are also great for learning addition and subtraction.
The download includes:
There are 220 flashcards in total.
- 12 different versions of one dot flashcards.
- 24 different versions of two dot flashcards.
- 24 different versions of three dot flashcards.
- 28 different versions of four dot flashcards.
- 24 different versions of five dot flashcards.
- 32 different versions of six dot flashcards.
- 32 different versions of seven dot flashcards.
- 24 different versions of eight dot flashcards.
- 11 different versions of nine dot flashcards.
- 1 version of 10 dot flashcard.
- 8 blank flashcards to make your own patterns.
Play some fun games with your child and get them recognising these patterns without even thinking.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Get this Download Included for Free in some of our Package Deals