TAS Beginner Font Family Letter Worksheets
Teach your child that TAS Beginner Font letters are actually divided into eight different letter families and that they are related in their formation.
This download includes:
These worksheets are completed using TAS Beginner Font handwriting.
- The A Family - ad and gq. The C Family - co.
- Tall Sticks Family - bd, hkl and ft. Tail Letters Family - jgy and pq.
- Cup Letters Family - uy. Walking Stick Family (candy canes) - rnm.
- Down and up Family - vw. Stand Alone Letters Family - es and ixz.
- Upper case letters with extra line room for practice ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL, MNO, PQR STU, VWX and YZ.
- TAS Beginner Font Qwerty keyboard with letters, qwerty keyboard without letters.
- Australian flag picture, Australian flag outline for tracing and colouring.
- Story page.
- Writeboards® Lines worksheets in two different sizes.
- Plain Writeboard worksheet for drawing, doodling etc.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Get This Download For Free in the Following Two Kits