Teach your child that TAS Beginner Font letters are actually divided into eight different letter families and that they are related in their formation.
This download includes:
These worksheets are completed using TAS Beginner Font handwriting.
- The A Family - ad and gq. The C Family - co.
- Tall Sticks Family - bd, hkl and ft. Tail Letters Family - jgy and pq.
- Cup Letters Family - uy. Walking Stick Family (candy canes) - rnm.
- Down and up Family - vw. Stand Alone Letters Family - es and ixz.
- Upper case letters with extra line room for practice ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL, MNO, PQR STU, VWX and YZ.
- TAS Beginner Font Qwerty keyboard with letters, qwerty keyboard without letters.
- Australian flag picture, Australian flag outline for tracing and colouring.
- Story page.
- Writeboards® Lines worksheets in two different sizes.
- Plain Writeboard worksheet for drawing, doodling etc.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Related Products for Parents: