You can choose this pack as one of your two free downloads when you purchase a Writeboard Kit.
Teach your child that TAS letters follow eight family designs.
This download is fantastic for showing your child when using TAS Beginner Font that the letters actually belong to a family and they are related in their formation.
Writeboards® were actually asked to complete this pack by Occupational Therapists, many of them use this system.
This download includes:
- The A Family - ad and gq. The C Family - co.
- Tall Sticks Family - bd, hkl and ft. Tail Letters Family - jgy and pq.
- Cup Letters Family - uy. Walking Stick Family (candy canes) - rnm.
- Down and up Family - vw. Stand Alone Letters Family - es and ixz.
- Upper case letters with extra line room for practice ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL, MNO, PQR STU, VWX and YZ.
- Extras include: Qwerty keyboard with letters, qwerty keyboard without letter, Australian flag picture, Australian flag outline for tracing and colouring, Story page, Writeboards® Lines in two different sizes and a plain Writeboard backing for drawing, doodling etc.
Help your child to succeed!
Remember you can choose this pack as one of your two free downloads when you purchase a Writeboard Kit.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.