QLD Modern Cursive Font Large Dotted Third Letters
This download will teach your child how to form the QLD Modern Cursive Font lower case letters on the largest possible dotted third lines.
- Many schools use these special lines because they can easily teach your child the exact size the letter is supposed to be.
This download contains:
- The twenty six letters of the alphabet with one worksheet devoted to each letter.
- Each of these worksheets have directional arrows to help your child learn the correct formation of each letter.
- There is extra line room for your child to practice forming their own letters.
- Once your child starts to form the letters correctly they can then progress onto the extra worksheets (we have added) that have three letters to a page.
- There is a separate dotted line worksheet (that is blank) for your child to practice without the guide of the directional arrows. The QLD Modern Cursive Font alphabet is at the bottom of the worksheet.
- We have also included a plain Writeboards worksheet so your child can practice drawing freehand. The QLD Modern Cursive Font lowercase letters are also include at the bottom of this worksheet.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Get this Download Included for Free in some of our Great Kits Below