Special Needs Teach Your Child How to Tell the Time With the Hour Hand Moving
After completion of Stage 2 or if your child already understands the concept of five minute increments, this is the Stage that will teach them how to tell the time in the same five minute increments, while the hour hand is moving.
This process is usually very confusing for a child, however, with our colour coding it makes the chore so much easier!
- We have introduced a the colour blue for the hour hand. While the hand is blue it automatically refers to the hour before.
- You will see an example of this in our pictures of the flashcards between 1.05 and 2.00.
This download includes:
- Forty eight flashcards in increments of five minutes with the digital answer.
The following can be used as worksheets with the Writeboard and also printed out to use as flashcards:
Forty eight flashcards in increments of five minutes, without the digital answer.
Forty eight flashcards without the minutes on the outside (e.g. 05, 10, 15 etc) and with no answer.
The big clocks worksheets are as follows:
- Clock worksheet with the minutes on the outside e.g. 05, 10, 15 etc. plus the digital display.
- Clock worksheet without the minutes on the outside plus the digital display.
- Clock worksheet without minutes, divided into and "past and to" (e.g. 5 past, quarter to etc.)
- Clock worksheet with "past and to" done in the same colour as the minutes e.g. 10, 20, 30 etc.
Clock worksheet with "past and to" done in the same colour as the minutes e.g. 10, 20, 30 etc. plus the digital display
- Plus an Achievement Award for your child for the completion of Stage 3.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.