Learn to Tell the Hourly Time Worksheets and Flashcards for Occupational Therapists & Tutors
Stage 1 of this course will teach your clients how to tell the time by the hour, both on the clock and also on digital display.
If you are a parent please click here to be taken to your section.
- This course is colour coded to make is easier for your clients to learn and understand.
- The orange hand represents the o'clock, while on the digital display it represents the two orange boxes (00).
- The green hand represents the hour, while on the digital display it represents the green box/and or boxes.
- The flashcards enable you to make up fun games to play with your clients so they actually enjoy learning.
Stage 1 of this course has been trialled on a four year old with fantastic results!
This download includes:
- Twelve full size clocks with digital display with the time shown.
Twelve full size clocks with digital display with the time shown.
- Fifteen flashcards with numbers, hands of the clock and 00 on them.
Twelve flashcards with the clock and digital display with the time shown.
Twelve flashcards with the clock and digital display with no answers.
- One full size big clock.
- One full size final clock with digital display.
- Achievement Award for completion of Stage 1.
NOTE: This download cannot be purchased separately. Schools, teachers, businesses, or professional persons will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
You May also be interested in some of our other Products