Watch your child learn to draw and colour in castles, crowns and princesses related images.
- The black worksheet is for your child to colour.
- The blue worksheet is for your child to trace.
- The blue worksheet on the grid, is for your child to copy.
- The plain grid worksheet is for teaching your child how to copy a picture and draw on a grid.
- The plain Writeboard worksheet is for your child to learn to draw freehand, plus they can also use it to paint, draw, play games etc.
Writeboards® recommendation is that you let your child learn how to trace the plain blue picture first.
- When your child has accomplished that, the next stage is to move onto the same picture on the grid.
- Place the plain grid underneath the Writeboard and put the picture (that is on the grid) beside them and show them how to copy the picture onto the grid, without tracing it.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Related Products for Parents: