QLD Special Needs Handwriting Kit - Advanced
- Writeboards have the only QLD worksheets on the market that come with a money back guarantee.
- You can be assured that your child will be learning to form both their letters and numbers the right way!
NOTE: This product is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence to access our printable downloads.
- The QLD Modern Cursive Font Special Needs Kit also comes with our reusable writing board (our Writeboard).
- Our Writeboard will increase your child's level of confidence and allow them to practice until they get it right.
Our Special Needs Advanced Handwriting Kit for VIC Modern Cursive Font includes:
One clear reusable Writeboard (watch our 30 second video below to see how your child can learn any subject using our Writeboard).
- Two whiteboard markers.
- One magnetic Writeboard eraser.
One storage tin that also doubles as the perfect lap table for the Writeboard so it can be used in the car, at the park, on the lounge etc.
- 592 pages of worksheets and flashcards (click on the underlined words below to get more detail about what is included in each of your nine downloads).
QLD Worksheets and Flashcards included are:
All our downloadable products also work with both iPad's and tablets. Using our reusable Writeboard you only ever have to print the page once!
"My son is on the spectrum and struggles to concentrate on anything for more than a few minutes (even that is a struggle at times). The Writeboard has engaged him in the learning process and he actually enjoys using it."
"My daughter has been using the Writeboard since she was three years old. It has helped her learn her alphabet and how to form both letters and numbers. I cannot recommend this product enough."
Thank you for a wonderful tool. My five year old son with low muscle tone and living with ASD is loving it.
Read More Testimonials...
Note: This Kit can be claimed on the NDIS funding under Consumables as it is less than $100.00. If you have any problems speak to either your Speech or Occupational Therapist. You can always contact Writeboards for help.