Colour Coded Worksheets and Flashcards for Five Minute Increments
Stage 2 of this course will teach your students how to tell the time in 5 minute increments, both on the clock and also on the digital display.
If you are a parent please click here to be taken to your section.
- With Stage 2, the hour hand does not move, this stage is about learning about the minute hand (the orange hand) and how it moves in 5 minute increments.
- Stage 2 of this course has been trialled on a six year old with fantastic results!
- To successfully complete this course, your students should to be able to count in increments of five, example: five, ten, fifteen twenty etc. Flashcards are included to help complete this task.
- The orange clock hand represents the five minute intervals, while on the digital display it represents the orange boxes.
- You will notice on the outside of each clock there are corresponding orange numbers that match the orange boxes... Example: 05, 10, 15, 20 etc.
- The green hand represents the hour, while on the digital display it represents the green box/and or boxes.
- After your students are confident with the big clock worksheet (with the minutes on it), progress onto the big plain clock without the minutes.
- Also include is our new clock with the words five past, ten past and twenty to, quarter to etc.
NOTE: This download cannot be purchased separately. Schools, teachers, businesses, or professional persons will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
You May also be interested in some of our other Products