VIC Modern Cursive Font - Family Letters Pack
Teach your child that VIC Modern Cursive Font lower case letters are actually divided into six different letter families and that they are related in their formation.
This download includes:
These are all completed using VIC Modern Cursive Font handwriting.
- The A Family - acd and goq. Tall Sticks Family - hk and lbt.
- Tall Letters Family - gjy and pqz. Walking Sticks Family - mn and nr.
- Cup Letters Family uv and wy. Stand Alone Letters Family ef and ixs.
VIC Modern Cursive Font upper case letters worksheets with extra line room for practice ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL, MNO, PQR STU, VWX and YZ.
- VIC Modern Cursive Font Qwerty keyboard with letters, qwerty keyboard without letters.
- Australian flag picture, Australian flag outline for tracing and colouring.
- Story page.
- Writeboards Lines worksheets in two different sizes for extra practice.
- Plain Writeboards worksheet for drawing, doodling etc.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Related Products for Parents: