NSW Foundation Font Arithmetic Bingo Game
This pack is a great place to start teaching your child the numbers from one to twelve using bingo cards, flashcards and games that use NSW Foundation Font. With this printable downloadable product you can teach your child:
This download includes:
- How to count to twelve.
- How to recognise the numbers from one to twelve using NSW and ACT handwriting.
- Addition from one to twelve.
- Subtraction from twelve to one.
- Animal bingo cards x three, Animal bingo flash cards x twelve, Flashcards from one to twelve completed in NSW Foundation Font x twelve.
- Object bingo cards x three, Object bingo flash cards x twelve. Mixed bingo cards x three.
- Flashcards of all sums in addition from one to twelve (completed in NSW Foundation Font) x sixty six.
- Flashcards of all sums in subtraction from twelve to one (completed in NSW Foundation Font) x sixty six.
- Bonus bingo cards - Animal Bingo (x 2), Object bingo (x 2), Mixed bingo (x 2).
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Get this Free, along with extra worksheets and our Reusable Writing Board...in some of our Great Kits Below