Teach Your Child to Recognise Numbers from one to Ten using Flashcards, Bingo Games & Busy Pages
These pages are completed in Bat and Ball Font (also known as Stick and Ball Font). This is a universal Font that is used in many countries.
Note: This Font is not used in Australia. To view Australian Busy Books click here.
Twenty one great pages that include:
- One poster to display in your child's room (pictured above).
- One reference page.
- One page that your child has to attach a cookie with the right numeral (pictured above).
- One page that your child has to attach a cookie with the right number written in words (pictured above).
- One page of cookie cutouts to use with the above two busy pages.
- One empty cookie jar (pictured above).
- One page of plain cookies to use with the empty cookie jar.
- Two bingo girds.
- One page of pictures to cut out and use to play with the bingo grid.
- Ten cookie flashcards with a picture of the choc chip cookie from one to ten (four flashcards pictured above).
- Ten number flashcards with the numbers from one to ten on them (four flashcards pictured above).
- Ten number flashcards with the number written in words from one to ten on them (four flashcards pictured above).
- Ten plain cookie flashcards.
NOTE: The watermark that is on the pictures will not be there when you purchase the product.
Two pages of ideas and different ways to use this package with your child (not included in the page count).