NSW Foundation Font Cursive Writing
Fifty worksheets to teach your child the basics of cursive writing completed using NSW Foundation Font. This normally starts around Year 3.
If your child is younger than this, please go to our NSW Page to find what your child needs!
This download includes:
All of these worksheets are completed using NSW Foundation Font. This is the cursive handwriting style for both NSW and ACT.
- Beginner Cursive (basic cursive).
- Diagonal Joins - The letters a, c, d, e, h, i, k, l, m, n, q t, u and z. Diagonal Joins - Words 1 and 2.
- Diagonal Joins to head and body letters - a and c, d and e, h and i, k and l, m and n, t and u. Diagonal Joins to head and body letters - Words.
- Diagonal Joins to head - body - tail letter - f, plus a sheet of f words.
- Horizontal Joins - the letters f, o r, v, w and x. Horizontal Joins Words - f, o, r, v and x.
- Drop on Joins - Sheet 1, 2 and 3.
- Letters that don't join - b, g, j, p, s and y. Letters that don't join - Words 1 and 2.
- The quick brown fox, Writeboard Lines for extra practice and Writeboards Plain template (for drawing, painting etc.).
The colour of the letters (in this download) are light blue, as a lighter colour is required to establish that the joins are being made successfully.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.