NSW Foundation Font Cursive Writing
Fifty worksheets to teach your child the basics of cursive writing completed using NSW Foundation Font. This normally starts around Year 3.
This download includes:
All of these worksheets are completed using NSW Foundation Font. This is the cursive handwriting style for both NSW and ACT.
- Beginner Cursive (basic cursive).
- Diagonal Joins - The letters a, c, d, e, h, i, k, l, m, n, q t, u and z. Diagonal Joins - Words 1 and 2.
- Diagonal Joins to head and body letters - a and c, d and e, h and i, k and l, m and n, t and u. Diagonal Joins to head and body letters - Words.
- Diagonal Joins to head - body - tail letter - f, plus a sheet of f words.
- Horizontal Joins - the letters f, o r, v, w and x. Horizontal Joins Words - f, o, r, v and x.
- Drop on Joins - Sheet 1, 2 and 3.
- Letters that don't join - b, g, j, p, s and y. Letters that don't join - Words 1 and 2.
- The quick brown fox, Writeboard Lines for extra practice and Writeboards Plain template (for drawing, painting etc.).
The colour of the letters (in this download) are light blue, as a lighter colour is required to establish that the joins are being made successfully.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Related Products for Parents: