CVC Flashcard & Games Bundle - NSW & ACT
This bundle is excellent. My daughter used her CVC flashcards to learn to make words on her game cards. She now knows all her CVC words. I would definitely recommend this product!
If you do not live in NSW or the ACT, click here to get your child's individual handwriting style.
This printable download has one hundred and ninety five pages that include our:
- CVC Flashcard Bundle.
- CVC Games Bundle.
Our CVC Flashcard Bundle includes:
- 228 individual flashcards that can be printed on either A4 or A3 paper.
- Your child will learn both their CVC words and also rhyming.
Our CVC Games Bundle includes:
- Thirty four game cards with the two letter ending in pictures (e.g. ab, et etc.) and a blank square at the beginning.
- Five game cards with one vowel picture letter in the middle, leaving two blank spaces for your child to create a word blank card (see picture).
- One blank game card for your child to make their own words.
- Twenty one pages of flashcard animal pictures so you do not have to keep printing over and over again.
- Thirty four game cards with the two letter ending in letters (e.g. ab, et etc.) and a blank square at the beginning.
- Five game cards with one vowel letter in the middle, leaving two blank spaces for your child to create a CVC word.
- Twenty seven pages of flashcard letters so you do not have to keep printing over and over again.
Bonus: CVC Picture and Letter Grid (pictured above). You can place either pictures or letters on the grid and your child has to match them with either a picture or a letter.
Thank you for this great bundle. I bought this for my 5 year old son and now he is teaching his 3 year old sister her phonic letters and how to spell CVC words. It has kept him entertained for hours on end. I love the fact that he has also been happy playing by himself.
What can your child do with these flashcards?
- Use the CVC Flashcards to learn new words on the games cards.
- Use the CVC flashcards to match pictures and letters on the blank grid.
- Play games of bingo with yourself, friends or family.
- Match the phonic pictures to the letters.
- Find the rhyming card or play I spy.
- Find that cards that start with...
- Learn to spell their CVC words using both letters and pictures.
- Play independently (kids love making words by themselves).
- Play memory or hide and seek (using both letter and pictures flashcards) and the list goes on...