You can choose this pack as one of your four free downloads when you purchase a Writeboard Kit.
Teach your child that NSW Foundation Font letters are actually divided into four different letter families and that they are related in their formation.
Writeboards® were actually asked to complete this pack by Occupational Therapists, many of them use this system.
This download includes:
- Clockwise Family - bpk, nmh and r.
- Anti-clockwise Family - dgq, coa, es and a whole sheet of c (which turns into other letters).
- Curvy Family - uyj and vuw.
- Stick Family - ixz and lft.
- Upper case letters with extra line room for practice ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL, MNO, PQR STU, VWX and YZ.
- Extras include: Qwerty keyboard with letters, qwerty keyboard without letter, Australian flag picture, Australian flag outline for tracing and colouring, Story page, Writeboards® Lines in two different sizes and a plain Writeboard backing for drawing, doodling etc.
Help your child to succeed!
Remember you can choose this pack as one of your four free downloads when you purchase a Writeboard Kit.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.