Teach your child that NSW Foundation Font letters are actually divided into four different letter families and that they are related in their formation.
This download includes:
These worksheets are completed using NSW Foundation Font handwriting.
- Clockwise Family Worksheets- bpk, nmh and r.
- Anti-clockwise Family Worksheets- dgq, coa, es and a whole sheet of c (which turns into other letters).
- Curvy Family Worksheets - uyj and vuw.
- Stick Family Worksheets - ixz and lft.
- Upper case letters worksheets with extra line room for practice ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL, MNO, PQR, STU, VWX and YZ.
- NSW Foundation Font Qwerty keyboard with letters, qwerty keyboard without letters.
- Australian flag picture, Australian flag outline for tracing and colouring.
- Story page.
- Writeboards® Lines worksheet in two different sizes.
- Plain Writeboards worksheets for drawing, doodling etc.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Related Products for Parents: