You can choose this pack as one of your two free downloads when you purchase a Writeboard Kit.
Teach your child that QLD letters follow five family designs.
This download is fantastic for showing your child when using QLD Modern Cursive Font (also know as QCursive), that the letters actually belong to a family and they are related in their formation.
Writeboards® were actually asked to complete this pack by Occupational Therapists, many of them use this system.
This download includes:
- Anti Clockwise Family coa, dgq, es, fj and a whole sheet of c (which turns into other letters).
- Clockwise Family - nmr, bhk and bp.
- Wave Letters Family - uy and vw.
- Straight Line Letters Family - ilt.
- Diagonal line letter family - xz.
- Upper case letters with extra line room for practice ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL, MNO, PQR STU, VWX and YZ.
- Extras include: Qwerty keyboard with letters, qwerty keyboard without letter, Australian flag picture, Australian flag outline for tracing and colouring, Story page, Writeboards® Lines in two different sizes and a plain Writeboard backing for drawing, doodling etc.
Help your child to succeed!
Remember you can choose this pack as one of your two free downloads when you purchase a Writeboard Kit.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.