Teach your child that QLD Modern Cursive Font lower case letters are actually divided into five different letter families and that they are related in their formation.
This download includes:
These worksheets are completed using QLD Modern Cursive Font handwriting.
- Anti Clockwise Family coa, dgq, es, fj and a whole sheet of c (which turns into other letters).
- Clockwise Family - nmr, bhk and bp.
- Wave Letters Family - uy and vw.
- Straight Line Letters Family - ilt.
- Diagonal line letter family - xz.
- QLD Modern Cursive Font upper case letters worksheets with extra line room for practice ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL, MNO, PQR STU, VWX and YZ.
- QLD Modern Cursive Font Qwerty keyboard with letters, qwerty keyboard without letters.
- Australian flag picture, Australian flag outline for tracing and colouring.
- Story page
- Writeboards Lines worksheets in two different sizes for extra practice.
- Plain Writeboards worksheet for drawing, doodling etc.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Related Products For Parents: