- Teach your students that just like their own family, VIC Modern Cursive Font letters are actually divided into six different letter families.
Writeboards® were actually asked to complete these worksheets by Occupational Therapists. Many of them use this system.
If you are a parent or carer please click here to be taken to your section.
This download includes:
- The A Family - acd and goq. Completed in VIC Modern Cursive Font.
- Tall Sticks Family - hk and lbt. Completed in VIC Modern Cursive Font
- Tall Letters Family - gjy and pqz. Completed in VIC Modern Cursive Font
- Walking Sticks Family - mn and nr. Completed in VIC Modern Cursive Font
- Cup Letters Family uv and wy. Completed in VIC Modern Cursive Font
- Stand Alone Letters Family ef and ixs. Completed in VIC Modern Cursive Font
- Upper case letters with extra line room for practice ABC, DEF, GHI, JKL, MNO, PQR STU, VWX and YZ. Completed in VIC Modern Cursive Font
- The QWERTY computer keyboard with VIC Modern Cursive Font letters and the QWERTY keyboard without letters.
- Australian flag worksheet and the Australian flag outline worksheet for tracing and colouring.
- Reusable Story page.
- Writeboards® Lines worksheets in two different sizes for freehand practice.
- Writeboard plain template for drawing, doodling etc.
NOTE: This download cannot be purchased separately. Schools, teachers, businesses, or professional persons will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
To find out about how the Writeboard can save you money, plus increase the confidence level of your students at the same time, please choose your category: