NSW and ACT Upper Case Letters - Play Dough Pack
Teach your child the NSW Foundation Font upper case letters. These handwriting letters are used in both NSW and ACT schools.
This download includes:
- Twenty six letters of the alphabet with directional arrows.
- Twenty six letters of the alphabet without directional arrows.
- One plain Writeboards worksheet for extra practice.
- All the worksheets have been designed to be used both with play dough and our reusable Writeboard.
- Each worksheet contains one letter and one picture.
To turn the worksheets into 208 great flashcards, just print 4 pictures to a page, laminate and then cut them out to play fun games with your child.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Related Products for Parents: