QCursive Divided Line Worksheets
Most children know where the sky is in relation to both the grass and dirt.
- Writeboards® have consulted with Occupational Therapists to replicate this wonderful system which uses QCursive Handwriting (also known as QCursive Font) worksheets.
- This download will teach your child (in the easiest format) where the letter begins and where it ends.
- Instead of your child having three plain lines in front of them, the three lines are in groups of colours. Divided Lines uses the concept of Sky, Grass and Dirt.
- For example b starts in the sky and goes down to the grass and finishes in the grass, while p starts in the grass and goes down to the dirt and finishes back up in the grass.
- After your child has mastered this system, they can easily adapt it to the three plain lines.
This download includes:
- The complete QCursive lower case alphabet.
The QCursive worksheets are grouped into the QCursive letter families. As an example of this coa are part of the Anti-Clockwise Family.
Writeboards plain divided line worksheets to enable your child to learn to form letters without the help of a tracing worksheet.
NOTE: This download is for HOME USE only. If you are a school, teacher, business or professional person you will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
Get this Free, along with extra worksheets and our Reusable Writing Board...in some of our Great Kits Below