NSW Foundation Font Sight Word & Sign Language Flashcards
This is a fun download for your students to use. Even if they cannot spell they can have fun learning to spell out words using the sign language or matching the sign language cards to the words.
It also includes the first 100 Fry sight words, which are the most used words in reading and writing.
Play games with your students:
If you are a parent please click here to be taken to your section.
- Match the sign language flashcards to spell the fry sight word flashcards.
- Sign the fry word flashcards (using their hand).
- Play a game of memory using both set of flashcards.
- And the list goes on and on...
This downloads contains:
- Upper case sign language flashcards from A to Z with one letter and one sign on each card (completed using NSW Foundation Font) x 26 cards.
- Extra sign language flashcards with the most commonly used letters to enable your child to learn to spell words (completed using NSW Foundation Font) x 26 cards.
- Sign language flashcards from A to Z without the name of the letter on the flashcard x 26 cards.
- Extra sign language flashcards for each of the vowels (without the name of the letter on the card) for spelling out words (10 cards)
- The first 100 Fry Sight words in flashcard format (100 cards).
Combine learning words and learning sign language into one fun package. In total this download contains one hundred and eighty eight flashcards (188 flashcards).
NOTE: This download cannot be purchased separately. Schools, teachers, businesses, or professional persons will require a Writeboards Site Licence.
You May also be interested in some of our other Products